Actively Shopping:
None

Off-Limit Assets:
Kyle Connor
Anders Lee
Evgeni Malkin

= = = = =

GM Notes:
In the early going, I think I've got the makings of a playoff team. I've been impressed with what my team has done with only 4 or 5 active defensemen and just 3 centers. The lack of a complete defense corps has been covered up by the solid peripheral contributions of Kuhnhackl, Pyatt and Winnik.

Lacking a 4th or 5th center seems to only hurt me in the faceoff category. The recent addition of Josefson should provide depth and flexibility at the center position when he returns from injury. I look at him as a guy to compete for the 12th forward spot in the lineup with Aberg and Glass.

Malkin and Lee have been offensive standouts and I've gotten a nice contribution from Connor since he's recall and his placement on the Jets' top line with Schiefele and Wheeler. I'd like to see a little more secondary scoring but it seems that different guys will show up each week.

Goaltending has been solid. I can feel comfortable with Smith as my starter. The change of scenery has worked out well for him.

I've got quite a bit of cap room and a decent pool of prospects along with all my 2019 draft picks. I should have enough currency to pursue players that can help improve my odds of returning to the playoffs.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Detroit Trading Block: 2017-18

Post by Matthew »

Michael David Green
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Matthew wroteCOLONMichael David Green
That guy from In Living Color?
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

We have discussed Mr. Green before, yes.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to