Evgeny Kuznetsov on the block

Negotiate your trades here.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: Evgeny Kuznetsov on the block

Post by kyuss »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLONMik is nuts for not posting that.
to clarify, the only deal involving Kuznetsov that was on the table in this thread is this one:
Kuznetsov
Mason

for

Niemi (.700)
Rakell
2019 1st CAR
2019 2nd CAR
Which would be only good for kimmer
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

kyuss wroteCOLON
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLONMik is nuts for not posting that.
to clarify, the only deal involving Kuznetsov that was on the table in this thread is this one:
Kuznetsov
Mason

for

Niemi (.700)
Rakell
2019 1st CAR
2019 2nd CAR
Which would be only good for kimmer
Blinded by greed.

Rakall has better stats than kuz

Then you're adding 1st+2nd+backup for mason.

Again..nuts
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Kuznetsov >> Rakell

if you don't see that I don't know what to say. But it's probably just posturing like 90% of the time with you.

That deal would be like trading Mason for 2nd + Niemi
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

kyuss wroteCOLONKuznetsov >> Rakell

if you don't see that I don't know what to say. But it's probably just posturing like 90% of the time with you.

that 1st is so valuable ... stop offering it Paul
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Real life, sure

bbkl, no...if you can't look at stats and see that I'm not sure what to say. It's probably just posturing like 99% of the time with you.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

upside, Kuz > Rakell ... but that cap hit is no small factor I think
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

thom54 wroteCOLONupside, Kuz > Rakell ... but that cap hit is no small factor I think
one is twice the player the other is, hence he is paid twice as much
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON
Real life, sure

bbkl, no...if you can't look at stats and see that I'm not sure what to say. It's probably just posturing like 99% of the time with you.
I care about future stats more than this past single season stats, other GMs should as well if they want to improve their teams
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLON
Real life, sure

I care about future stats more than this past single season stats, other GMs should as well if they want to improve their teams
The problem is that you think Kuznetsov is better than he actually is which is true for 99% of your players. He is already 25 and only has really had 1 season where he put up elite stats, but when you look at the underlying stats it was going to be difficult to repeat that season and it was. Now Washington is stuck paying Kuznetsov #1 center money when in reality he is probably closer to a top end #2 than a legitimate #1 now and moving forward. Rakell+Kimmers 1st which is always pretty much a lock to be a high pick alone is a more than fair offer.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Except what a lot of gms seem to be doing/asking me for for their shit tier starter is like
Niemi +++

I take a moment to assess and see that no...lol niemi now backs up an elite nhl club with a weak(physically speaking as murray is good for at least one major injury a season) goalie, and have no problem riding him and lehtonen for seasons GGP. Like why the fuck am i forking over a 1st for any kinda goalie at this point AND lose player depth lol forget it guys im not jumping on any goalie

Like guys, im not just gonna be humty dumpty happy to package a player calibre of rakell + niemi to "upgrade" to some bad starter lol relax
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
Real life, sure

The problem is that you think Kuznetsov is better than he actually is which is true for 99% of your players.
that's the same thing I've been told repeatedly over the years about the likes of Holtby, Zuccarello, Ekholm, Kuznetsov himself (he might very well not even come out of Russia!), Klingberg, Josi... if I paid attention to those theories my team wouldn't be in such a good spot. If anything, time proved I was not even high enough on some of them.
He is already 25
already? :lol: I guess he is getting old rather than entering his prime? :)
and only has really had 1 season where he put up elite stats, but when you look at the underlying stats it was going to be difficult to repeat that season and it was.

speaking of underlying stats.. he put up those numbers while mojo was playing on PP1 rather than him, now mojo is gone...
Now Washington is stuck paying Kuznetsov #1 center money when in reality he is probably closer to a top end #2 than a legitimate #1 now and moving forward.
I'd like to know which are the 30 better than him centermen in the league
Rakell+Kimmers 1st which is always pretty much a lock to be a high pick alone is a more than fair offer.
I don't even think that deal has been offered to me btw..
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
Real life, sure

The problem is that you think Kuznetsov is better than he actually is which is true for 99% of your players.
that's the same thing I've been told repeatedly over the years about the likes of Holtby, Zuccarello, Ekholm, Kuznetsov himself (he might very well not even come out of Russia!), Klingberg, Josi... if I paid attention to those theories my team wouldn't be in such a good spot. If anything, time proved I was not even high enough on some of them.
He is already 25
already? :lol: I guess he is getting old rather than entering his prime? :)
and only has really had 1 season where he put up elite stats, but when you look at the underlying stats it was going to be difficult to repeat that season and it was.

speaking of underlying stats.. he put up those numbers while mojo was playing on PP1 rather than him, now mojo is gone...
Now Washington is stuck paying Kuznetsov #1 center money when in reality he is probably closer to a top end #2 than a legitimate #1 now and moving forward.
I'd like to know which are the 30 better than him centermen in the league
Rakell+Kimmers 1st which is always pretty much a lock to be a high pick alone is a more than fair offer.
I don't even think that deal has been offered to me btw..
You are aware that the prime for forwards rate stats peak at 24 and start to decline into their late 20's right? Sure pp1 time might help him if there was a huge gap between their 1st and 2nd unit. The 2nd unit also runs through Kuzy. It won't on the 1st unit. All these factors come into play.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON You are aware that the prime for forwards rate stats peak at 24 and start to decline into their late 20's right? Sure pp1 time might help him if there was a huge gap between their 1st and 2nd unit. The 2nd unit also runs through Kuzy. It won't on the 1st unit. All these factors come into play.
lol
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON You are aware that the prime for forwards rate stats peak at 24 and start to decline into their late 20's right? Sure pp1 time might help him if there was a huge gap between their 1st and 2nd unit. The 2nd unit also runs through Kuzy. It won't on the 1st unit. All these factors come into play.
lol
Hey if you think you have an elite #1 center there by all means keep him. One way or another you are going to have to move some bloated contracts.
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Robin Hood »

I like Kuznetsov. Made an offer better than Paul's IMO.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Out of curiosity though, how many points do you think Kuznetsov will score next year?
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Im guessing 69
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
lol
Hey if you think you have an elite #1 center there by all means keep him. One way or another you are going to have to move some bloated contracts.
I loled at the fact you make it sound like he's about to decline while he's just coming off his 3rd full NHL season.. or no big deal going from 2nd PP unit to 1st
CasperX22 wroteCOLONOut of curiosity though, how many points do you think Kuznetsov will score next year?
about PPG, he basically was that already 2 seasons ago while on PP2
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
lol
I loled at the fact you make it sound like he's about to decline while he's just coming off his 3rd full NHL season.. or no big deal going from 2nd PP unit to 1st
CasperX22 wroteCOLONOut of curiosity though, how many points do you think Kuznetsov will score next year?
about PPG, he basically was that already 2 seasons ago while on PP2
I never said anything about declining. I said his rate stats have likely peaked. And you are delusional if you think Kuznetsov will be a ppg player next season. 1. Bc he is not that good. He needed an incredibly fortunate set of circumstances to get to 77 in 2015-2016. 2. He is not the 1st line center in the team. 3. His possession metrics and zone entry metrics are not elite. 4. I don't even think he will move up to the 1st unit. It's pointless bc that unit basically runs through Ovi and Backstrom. Plus somebody has to run that 2nd unit.
cliff11
PostsCOLON 2644
JoinedCOLON Sat May 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by cliff11 »

Wow no love eh Casperxx

I'm in talks for Kuzy ATM
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to