I have too much stuff

Negotiate your trades here.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

I have too much stuff

Post by Lee »

Looking to condense stuff into a smaller amount of stuff. Paying generously for under 25 NHLers.

Take a look here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... C4/pubhtml
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Re: I have too much stuff

Post by Lee »

Lee wroteCOLONLooking to condense stuff into a smaller amount of stuff. Paying generously for under 25 NHLers.

Take a look here:
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

Lee wroteCOLONLooking to condense stuff into a smaller amount of stuff. Paying generously for under 25 NHLers.

Take a look here:
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

Take a look here:

Recently acquired Alex Chiasson. Looking to make more deals.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Does anyone actually bother opening that link? At least link it to fantrax. I don't wanna look at someones googledoc
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

Then don't ? Fantrax is ugly as shit. My doc is clean.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

If u use the old version it isnt
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
timwebb1212
PostsCOLON 720
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by timwebb1212 »

I'd prefer the FT as well
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I'll have a new sheet for you guys fairly soon...I was hoping for next weekend but we'll see. Maybe by that following weekend. The sheet is mostly done but the bulk of my work right now is with retooling the database.

I'm trying to get this all set up so I won't have the desire to change it up every offseason. Going forward...I'll have the database how I like it and I'll just give you guys a new version of the same sheet once the new salary cap and floor numbers are announced.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONI'll have a new sheet for you guys fairly soon...I was hoping for next weekend but we'll see. Maybe by that following weekend. The sheet is mostly done but the bulk of my work right now is with retooling the database.

I'm trying to get this all set up so I won't have the desire to change it up every offseason. Going forward...I'll have the database how I like it and I'll just give you guys a new version of the same sheet once the new salary cap and floor numbers are announced.

Shoalzie's voodoo magic
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Thanks Scott. You're a rockstar!
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONI'll have a new sheet for you guys fairly soon...I was hoping for next weekend but we'll see. Maybe by that following weekend. The sheet is mostly done but the bulk of my work right now is with retooling the database.

Sounds fantastic man. As always, feel free to send to me for stress testing ;o
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938
JoinedCOLON Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, AUS

Post by Loki »

That sounds awesome man, can't wait to see it
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Lee wroteCOLONSounds fantastic man. As always, feel free to send to me for stress testing ;o

I'll include you on the beta for sure, Lee. We'll do like last year...have a handful of you use for a week to test it out. I want to see how it performs while I'm updating the contracts throughout the summer.

The thing that will save me some work is I'm integrating the stats from year to year so I'll have GP updated via formula...no more looking up the numbers every summer. For your sake...I need to have birthdates, GP and contract info filled out this summer so you guys can conduct your business. The rest of the info is just window dressing.

I also want to do something about the names of the players so you guys don't have worry about Erik Karlsson (I) and Erik Karlsson (II). I'll have the established player using their proper name and the other guy in the database will a modified name. The names I use might not be exactly how Fantrax uses them.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459

Post by thom54 »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON
Lee wroteCOLONSounds fantastic man. As always, feel free to send to me for stress testing ;o

I'll include you on the beta for sure, Lee. We'll do like last year...have a handful of you use for a week to test it out. I want to see how it performs while I'm updating the contracts throughout the summer.

The thing that will save me some work is I'm integrating the stats from year to year so I'll have GP updated via formula...no more looking up the numbers every summer. For your sake...I need to have birthdates, GP and contract info filled out this summer so you guys can conduct your business. The rest of the info is just window dressing.

I also want to do something about the names of the players so you guys don't have worry about Erik Karlsson (I) and Erik Karlsson (II). I'll have the established player using their proper name and the other guy in the database will a modified name. The names I use might not be exactly how Fantrax uses them.

i'd love to be in on the Beta testing as well
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

Take a look here:

Bumping my ugly spreadsheet
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

It really is tough on the eyes... like Thom in a mini-skirt.
Click banner to view current roster and picks
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459

Post by thom54 »

Tony wroteCOLONIt really is tough on the eyes... like Thom in a mini-skirt.

WHO SHOWED YOU THAT ?!
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

I've got a pic of thom that's even better than that...
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

thom54 wroteCOLON
Tony wroteCOLONIt really is tough on the eyes... like Thom in a mini-skirt.

WHO SHOWED YOU THAT ?!
cover your PC cam
Click banner to view current roster and picks
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to