Negotiate your trades here.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Marc Andre Fleury

Post by MSP4LYFE »

I'm listening to offers for him, the asking price is high so I don't want any lowball offers...

I would like a legit #1 netminder in his mid to late twenties, as well as a good young NHL position player in return.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: Marc Andre Fleury

Post by The BBKL Insider »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONI'm listening to offers for him, the asking price is high so I don't want any lowball offers...

I would like a legit #1 netminder in his mid to late twenties, as well as a good young NHL position player in return.
Isn't Fluery a legit #1 netminder?

plus you want a good young NHLer

that would be like me offering you Rinne + Grabner for Fleury...doesn't make sense for anyone to do that...considering Rinne > Fleury.....Fleury is like Grant Fuhr, his greatness is dictated by the team in front of him.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

sgupca wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONI'm listening to offers for him, the asking price is high so I don't want any lowball offers...

Isn't Fluery a legit #1 netminder?

plus you want a good young NHLer

that would be like me offering you Rinne + Grabner for Fleury...doesn't make sense for anyone to do that...considering Rinne > Fleury.....Fleury is like Grant Fuhr, his greatness is dictated by the team in front of him.
LOL...MAF is a former #1 overall pick...Explain to me how is greatness is dictated by the team in front of him? He's 25 years of age, at a 5 mill cap hit over the next 5/6 seasons, and is one of the most talented keepers in the game, his upside is through the roof. You are retarded if you think I would even consider Rinne + Grabner for him...Rinne is a perfect example of a keeper who's numbers are dictated by the defense in front of him, and Grabner is incredibly ovverated.

I've already recieved offers, nothing to my liking as of yet, but thats ok, I can always just keep him.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
LOL...MAF is a former #1 overall pick...Explain to me how is greatness is dictated by the team in front of him? He's 25 years of age, at a 5 mill cap hit over the next 5/6 seasons, and is one of the most talented keepers in the game, his upside is through the roof. You are retarded if you think I would even consider Rinne + Grabner for him...Rinne is a perfect example of a keeper who's numbers are dictated by the defense in front of him, and Grabner is incredibly ovverated.

I've already recieved offers, nothing to my liking as of yet, but thats ok, I can always just keep him.
You have a funny sense of humour :lol:
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

sgupca wroteCOLONYou have a funny sense of humour :lol:
Agreed ... keep beaver boy. ;)
Click banner to view current roster and picks
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

sgupca wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON

You have a funny sense of humour :lol:
I can't risk lowering Fleury's trade value, lol.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to