[2018] Entry Draft Picks

Post by Shoalzie »

DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: [2018] Entry Draft Picks

Post by kyuss »

the picks sheet available at that address is not supposed to be up to date with the draft order you've added, right?

Noticed a couple of differences in my picks, the "draft" sheet with the entire order seems to have the correct picks
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

This isn't meant to be a comment section but...the "Draft" sheet is the full 7 rounds combined. The "1st Round", "2nd Round", et al are the sheets where I enter the names of the players that are picked. "Picks" is the overall grid of team-by-team and round-by-round.

I need to review the draft sheets before we get closer draft day. I know Steve made a deal recently that I haven't recorded. I will go over all that soon.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONThis isn't meant to be a comment section but...the "Draft" sheet is the full 7 rounds combined. The "1st Round", "2nd Round", et al are the sheets where I enter the names of the players that are picked. "Picks" is the overall grid of team-by-team and round-by-round.
I know, what I am saying is that for my team the “Picks” sheet doesn’t seem to completely match with the “Draft” sheet (which is the correct one I think), so I was asking if you were aware (hence no issue) of “Picks” not being up to date or if there might be some errors we need to look into
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Right...I need to double-check my work and I like to check what you guys have on Fantrax. I did not say everything was finalized and ready to roll for the draft.
BUTTON_TOPIC_LOCKED

Return to